How to register for RSBY health card in Chhattisgarh
In Chhattisgarh Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), a health insurance scheme for BPL families has been launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. This scheme provides hospitalization expenses up to 30,000 INR for a family of five on a floater basis and it also covers the transportation charges up to 1000 INR. Central government pays 75% of the total premium while the rest will pay by the state government. Follow the details to know about How to register for RSBY health card in Chhattisgarh
- How to apply for a new gas connection in Chhattisgarh
- How to apply for disability certificate in Chhattisgarh
Procedure for How to register for RSBY health card in Chhattisgarh:
- How to apply for a scholarship online in Chhattisgarh
- How to apply for Handicap certificate in Madhya Pradesh
The following is the procedure to enrol for RSBY smart card in Chhattisgarh
- An electronic list of eligible BPL households provides to the insurer, using a pre-specified data format.
- An enrollment schedule for each village along with dates is preparing by the insurance company with the help of the district level officials.
- As per the schedule, the BPL list is posting in each village at enrollment station and prominent places prior to the enrollment and the date and location of the enrolment in the village are publicizing in advance.
- Mobile enrollment stations are arrange at local centres (e.g., public schools) in each village.
- These stations are equipping by the insurer with the hardware requires to collect biometric information (fingerprints) and photographs of the members of the household covers and a printer to print smart cards with a photo.
- The smart card, along with an information pamphlet, describing the scheme and the list of hospitals, is providing on the spot once the beneficiary has paid the 30 rupee fee and the concerning Government Officer will authenticate the smart card.
- The process normally takes less than ten minutes.
- The cards shall hand over in a plastic cover.