How to apply for the scholarship online in Odisha
The government of Odisha is providing Prerana scholarship to the students of diploma, +2 sciences, Arts, degree, Commerce, +3 B.Sc, B.com, BA, MA, M.com, M.Sc. The students who belong to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/ Minority category and do not have enough money to continue their further studies can apply for Prerana scholarship. This is a great opportunity for students who are having an economically weaker background. Scroll down for the details of how to apply for the scholarship online in Odisha.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Odisha
- SC/SC category candidates whose family’s annual income is not more than 2,00,00/-
- OBC category candidates whose family’s annual income is not more than 1,00,00/- and must have secured at least 50% of marks in previous exams can also apply
Procedure for How to apply for the scholarship online in Odisha
- How to apply for a scholarship online in Chhattisgarh
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Jharkhand
The following is the procedure to apply for Prerana Scholarship Online in Odisha.
- Go to the web portal http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/default.aspx
- Click on the link “Student Registration” on the left side of the page in the Students Corner Section.
- Enter all the details completely without any errors and get registered
- Then click on “save and register me button”
- You can see your User ID and password on the screen. You will also get this information on your registered mobile number by an SMS. Save the user ID and password for future use.
- Next click on the “Go to scholarship portal and Login” button and enter the login credentials and click on the login button
- Fill the form completely without any mistakes
- Upload your photo and all the relevant documents scanned copies
- Click on “Apply for scholarship” menu and enter all the details
- Click on “Register scholarship application form” to register
- Enter your bank account details correctly because scholarship amount will be transferred to your account directly
- Click on “lock” to lock your details
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Study/bonafide certificate