How to apply for State Illness Assistance Fund in Madhya Pradesh
The State Illness Assistance Fund (SIF) is created by the government of Madhya Pradesh. It provides grants to below poverty line cases that need a major surgical procedure with and outside the state. The scheme is for poor people and below poverty line people. It provides funds for 13 major diseases from the Rs. 10 crore grants that will store in the Nationalization Bank. The grant will sanction by the committee or chairman of SIAF minister of health and FW in an emergency. The grant sanction is in the range of Rs.2500/- minimum to Rs. 2 lakhs maximum. In order to avail this go through the details of How to apply for State Illness Assistance Fund in Madhya Pradesh.
- How to apply for a new gas connection in Madhya Pradesh
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Madhya Pradesh
- The person should be the resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Must belong to Below Poverty Line family
Procedure for How to apply for State Illness Assistance Fund in Madhya Pradesh:
- How to apply for Handicap certificate in Madhya Pradesh
- How to apply for a Death certificate in Gujarat
The following is the procedure to apply for State Illness Assistance Fund in Madhya Pradesh
- The form is available at any of the places from the Office of the District Collector, Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Office of the District Civil Surgeon and District hospital.
- Fill the application form without completely without any errors. The applicant has to give an application in the scheduled district of the Collector, in the name of Director Public Health & FW.
- The Collector or Sub Divisional Magistrate will get the certificate of the below poverty line and residential certificate and the certificate of certification for Civil Surgeon.
- The estimate of the recognized institution (Economy class) will attach for giving a grant. The application will forward to the Secretary, State Illness Assistance Fund.
- The application is scrutinized and if found complete & fit within the ambit of SIAF then the application is examined by a Sub Committee
- The management constituted under the chairmanship of Honorable Minister, Public Health and Family Welfare gives the final sanction for the case