How to apply for Scholarship online in West Bengal
The West Bengal government has released a notification of State Level Scholarship for the Students who are studying in 10th, 11th, 12th class or doing Under Graduate or Post Graduate Courses. Applicants are suggested to check the procedure of applying for scholarship application, eligibility criteria, documents required before applying the application form. For these details follow How to apply for Scholarship online in West Bengal.
The candidate has to fill the application form for getting the West Bengal state pre & Post-Matric scholarship 2017-18. This scholarship will be given only to the deserving and talented Applicants.
- The annual income of the family must be below 2 Lakhs of BPL category
- The applicant should not be the part of any other scholarship
- West Bengal government is providing scholarships via many West Bengal institutions recognized by the government
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST/O-BC category
- The candidate must have scored 50% marks in the previous examination
- Family Income certificates.
- College/ School certificates as the proof.
- Last Year or Last Semester or last exam Marks Sheets.
- Fee Receipt.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph and scanned copy of Signature.
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
The following is the procedure to apply for the scholarship in WB
- Visit the West Bengal Official website i.e. www.oasis.gov.in
- Click on the ‘student registration button’
- Get register yourself by filling all the details
- Click on the submit button, an acknowledgment containing login credentials will generate, download that.
- Next, go to https://www.oasis.gov.in and click on registered students login
- Fill the application form completely without any mistakes and upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Before submitting the applications re-check the filled application form and if any mistake found modify and then submit it.
- Save it and take a printout of the application form for future use.