How to apply for a scholarship online in Bihar
The Bihar government has released a notification of State Level Scholarship for the Students who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class or doing Under Graduate or Post Graduate Courses. So, follow up the details of How to apply for a scholarship online in Bihar in the below description.
Applicants are suggested to check the procedure of applying for scholarship application, eligibility criteria, documents required before applying the application form. The candidate has to fill the application form for getting the Bihar state pre & Post-Matric scholarship 2017-18. This scholarship will be given only to the deserving and talented Applicants.
- The annual income of the family must be below 3 lakhs
- The applicant should not be the part of any other scholarship
- Bihar government is providing scholarships via many Bihar institutions
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST/OBC category
- Bihar government is providing 40% reservation for girls in scholarship
- Family Income certificates.
- College/ School certificates as the proof.
- Last Year or Last Semester or last exam Marks Sheets.
- Fee Receipt.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph and scanned copy of Signature.
Procedure for How to apply for a scholarship online in Bihar:
The following is the procedure to apply for the scholarship in Bihar
- Visit the Bihar Official website i.e. www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
- Click on the scholarship application form tab
- Choose Bihar Scholarship Application Form and apply for it.
- Fill the application form completely without any mistakes and upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Before submitting the applications re-check the filled application form and if any mistake found modify and then submit it.
- Save it and take a printout of the application form for future use.