How to apply for Ration Card Online in Manipur
Ration Card is an important document that acts as a proof of identity for not only the head of the family but for the entire family. The Ration Card is an important legal document that is acceptable as ID proof and address proof at a number of places. It allows the cardholder and the household to purchase food grains, sugar, kerosene, fertilizers, etc. at highly subsidized rates. The ration card helps implement the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) in an efficient manner so that the benefits of the various schemes of the Government reach the economically backward sections of the society. So, follow the below procedure for How to apply for Ration Card Online in Manipur.
- How to apply for new Employment exchange Registration in Telangana
- How to apply for a new gas connection in Maharashtra
Procedure for How to apply for Ration Card Online in Manipur:
The process of applying for ration card in Manipur is very simple. Follow the below mention steps
- In Manipur, the E-form for new ration card could be filled online. Go to the website https://www.manipurportal.mn.gov.in/portal
- First, you have to get registered with the Manipur State portal before filling the ration card application online.
- Select the “apply” option to fill the application form online
- Fill all the details completely as required in the application form online. Keep details of your address handy. You would be required to attach your electoral card as the supporting document (for the head of the family), the birth certificate (for children), and marriage certificate (for spouse) as well as the Income Certificate (income proof). If the ‘Handicap’ option is selected, the applicant also needs to attach supporting documents.
- submitting the application, select the mode of payment. You must submit the fee to local CSC dealer
- You will get a transaction ID after filling the form, with that ID you can track the application status
- Go to the website https://www.manipurportal.mn.gov.in/portal, you have to first get registered and download an offline form to fill the form offline.
- Select the relevant district to get your application process. While filling the form a ZIP file should download on to your system, unzip the file and complete the form in the file form.html. Give a double click on that to open.
- When filling the offline form, you will able to save the details as keeping the form according to your convenience. You will get a security key to saving this form. An applicant will choose this key and it requires while opening the form after closing.
- The application becomes validated after clicking on the submit button, fill the login id and password to log on to the website.