How to apply for New Employment Exchange Registration in Karnataka
Employment Exchange offers employment support to the unemployed youth of Karnataka state based on their educational qualification and work experience. The Departments of Employment in the various States of India allow unemployed educated youth who are living in their relevant States to pre-register for future job vacancies taking place in different sectors of that State. Follow up for the procedure of How to apply for New Employment Exchange Registration in Karnataka
- How to Apply for Anila Bhagya scheme – Free LPG connection for BPL families in Karnataka
- How to apply for Yeshasvini health scheme in Karnataka
Employers post their vacancies with employment exchanges and select the candidates from between the registered candidates as per their desires. There are two ways in Karnataka state by which the jobs are filled in. Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC and Karnataka Employment Exchange. All the unemployed educated youth can register themselves. After registration, the employment exchange may provide employment help and self-employment to the registered job seekers according to their educational qualification, experience and seniority.
- How to apply for Death Certificate Online in Karnataka
- How to apply for Birth Certificate Online in Karnataka
Procedure for New Employment Exchange Registration:
The following is the procedure to apply for new employment exchange registration in Karnataka
- Go to the official website www.emptrg.kar.nic.in
- If you are a new user get registered yourself to create a login account.
- Login to the website with your credential login ID and password.
- Select the District Name and Follow the instructions available in the portal.
- Fill the application form completely without any errors.
- Attach all the required documents in support of education, experience, caste, sports, handicapped, widow and proof of residence etc. to the employment exchange mentioned within the fifteen days from the date of registration.
- After submission, a Registration number will be provided to you with having registration date and name of the employment exchange. Keep the reference number safe as this is useful for future reference.
- Visit the nearest employment exchange office to your residence and fill up the application form.
- Submit all the required attested photocopies of all the documents.
- After submission, the candidate will be issued a Registration No.
Below mentioned are the documents required for employment exchange online registration in Karnataka. Carry the copies of following
- 10th Class certificate and mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate for those under matriculates
- 12th Class certificate /mark sheet
- Graduation certificate /mark sheet
- Post-graduation certificate/mark sheet
- Experience certificate
- Residence proof
- Physically disable certificate for physically handicap people
- Caste certificate
- Passport sized photographs of the candidate
- If people have registered with any employment exchange, then the clearance from that exchange will require.
- Those who are already in jobs should get a no objection certificate from the employer
- For those who have pass medical degrees, the original medical license along with the A copy is to show
- Any other relevant certificate a copy, whichever is applicable