How to apply for Disability Certificate online in Odisha
Disability certificate is essential for different purposes in Odisha. It is useful to avail the benefits in education, employment or various government schemes of Odisha that are applicable for disabled persons. Government is upgrading its accuracy and functionality in every field; the government expects that the rights and benefits available for the disabled persons have to be supplied to real disables. Here is the procedure for How to apply for Disability Certificate online in Odisha.
- How to apply for the scholarship online in Odisha
- How to Apply for Birth Certificate Online in Odisha
In order to get the real disables provisioned with the benefits of various government schemes of Odisha, the government had introduced the certification system. The malpractices will be eliminated with this system. The five major disabilities are eligible to get the disability certificate are as follows:
- Visual impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Mental retardation
- Mental illness
- Physical impairment
Procedure for How to apply for Disability Certificate online in Odisha
The following is the procedure guiding to apply for the disability certificate online in Odisha
- Visit the online portal http://disabilityportal.odisha.gov.in/
- Click on the application form link shown on the page
- If you are using the portal for the first time then get register by clicking on the relevant link
- After registering successfully, you will receive the login credentials
- Next, click on the applicant login and then click on continue login
- After successful log in your status page will display and then click on apply for certificate link
- Fill all the details in the form completely without any mistakes
- To upload the photograph and signature of the applicant go to the photo section
- There are two options to upload the photo. One is through webcam and the other is uploading the scanned copy.
- Click on the option whichever you want to choose and proceed to further process
- To upload signature, keep a beforehand scanned copy saved in a particular location and upload it from there.
- In document type column select the document type and upload all the address relevant documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the form
- Upon submitting the form a registration number and password will be generated. Keep those credentials and a printout of application form for future use.