How to apply for Birth certificate Online in Madhya Pradesh
A birth certificate is an important document for every citizen of Madhya Pradesh. As per the Indian Constitution Act of “Birth and Death Registration Act 1969” and in Madhya Pradesh “Birth and Death Registration Act 1973” along with the revised rule of 1999 the state government works for making the certificate. It must be registered within a span of 21 days of childbirth. The birth certificate is essential especially when you are applying for admission in schools or college, hospital benefits and more. It also plays a crucial role in establishing property and inheritance claims. So follow the below instructions for How to apply for Birth certificate Online in Madhya Pradesh
Issuing of a birth certificate may not be the same procedure in every state. While most of the hospitals take care of the entire procedure for you, at times you may be required to apply for the certificate.
- How to apply for State Illness Assistance Fund in Madhya Pradesh
- How to apply for a new gas connection in Madhya Pradesh
Procedure for How to apply for Birth certificate Online in Madhya Pradesh:
The following is the procedure to apply for birth certificate in Madhya Pradesh
- The person who needs this certificate can visit the “e-Nagar Palika website” of Madhya Pradesh. Go to the website http://www.mpenagarpalika.gov.in/ to register a birth certificate
- The official website of Municipal Corporation of Indore has the facility to register the birth certificate online. Go to the website www.imcindore.org, select the option “Birth and Death” certificate.
- Click on the option “Birth certificate Application”
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form like username, email, date of birth etc.
- After filling the online application form, click on the Submit button and get a confirmation message on your phone
- Ration Card / Voter ID /Electricity bill/ Phone bill as address proof
- 2 passport size photos of the applicant
- A voter ID card, college or school ID of the applicant
- Parent’s Birth Certificate
- Parent’s identity proofs for verification (Aadhar Card / Election Card)
- Residential address at the time of birth
- Name of Hospital and Address
- All documents should have attested