How to apply for a new gas connection online in Goa
LPG gas connection is an essential thing in the house. LPG means liquefied petroleum gas. A liquefied petroleum gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons; these gases are ambient at normal temperature. The weight of the gas is twice the weight of the air. It is transported in containers as in liquid form but is used as a gas. There are various LPG gas connection distributors in Goa like Indane, HP, etc. Some of the distributors offer a high range gas connection. Here is the procedure for How to apply for a new gas connection online in Goa.
- How to apply for Disability certificate online in Goa
- How to apply for disability certificate in Chhattisgarh
Procedure for How to apply for a new gas connection online in Goa:
- How to apply for a scholarship online in Chhattisgarh
- How to apply for Birth certificate Online in Madhya Pradesh
The below are the guidelines for how to apply for gas connection online in Goa
- Go to the website MyLPG.in, you will get all the information about the new gas connection in that website.
- You can also download the online application form from the website
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- You have to also submit the online KYC form along with the application form
- The LPG gas connector will make a verification of the submitted application form and dedupe of KYC documents.
- Waiting lists of all the customers will be created after the clearance of dedupe.
- The waiting list will be released to the selected distributors after the successful verification of the documents submitted by the customers
- Notification will be given by SMS and email to the concerned and the customer will be asked for payment of LPG connection
- The payment can be done through online, if the customer is not having access to online payment then they can pay it in the concerned showroom
- Once the payment is completed the customers can track the application process with their reference number
- The LPG gas connection will reach the customers within a week.
LPG gas schemes in Goa:
Goa government has launched a scheme for below poverty line families to provide installation of domestic new LPG connection. Financial assistance of maximum Rs.4000/- will be provided under this scheme to eligible BPL families as one time grant towards the installation of domestic LPG connection with 2 cylinders, one gas regulator with its accessories and 2 burners one gas stove of ISI mark.