How to apply for a new gas connection in Maharashtra
LPG gas connection is an essential thing in the house. LPG means liquefied petroleum gas. A liquefied petroleum gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons; these gases are ambient at normal temperature. The weight of the gas is twice the weight of the air. It is transported in containers as in liquid form but is used as a gas. There are various LPG gas connection distributors in Maharashtra like Indane, HP, etc. Some of the distributors offer a high range gas connection. Here is the procedure for How to apply for a new gas connection in Maharashtra
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Maharashtra
- How to apply for Disability certificate online in Maharashtra
Procedure for How to apply for a new gas connection in Maharashtra:
- How to apply for a new gas connection online in Goa
- How to apply for Disability certificate online in Goa
The below are the guidelines for how to apply for gas connection online in Maharashtra
- Go to the website MyLPG.in, you will get all the information about the new gas connection in that website.
- You can also download the online application form from the website
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- You have to also submit the online KYC form along with the application form
- The LPG gas connector will make a verification of the submitted application form and dedupe of KYC documents.
- Waiting lists of all the customers will be created after the clearance of dedupe.
- The waiting list will be released to the selected distributors after the successful verification of the documents submitted by the customers
- Notification will give by SMS and email to the concerned and the customer will be asked for payment of LPG connection
- The payment can be done through online, if the customer is not having access to online payment then they can pay it in the concerned showroom
- Once the payment completes the customers can track the application process with their reference number
- The LPG gas connection will reach the customers within a week.
Procedure for direct LPG subsidy payment in Maharashtra:
- The customers have to pay full amount while buying the cylinder from the gas agency. The central government will deposit the subsidy in the customer’s bank account within three days of purchase
- The customer on whose name the gas transaction registers must have to contact the gas agency.
- Two forms will give to the customer, fill the data in the form and one form in the gas agency and the other in the bank along with the aadhar card and bank savings account number