Apply for new Employment exchange registration in Chhattisgarh:
Are you in search of Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh? Do you want to know how to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Chhattisgarh?
In Chhattisgarh state employment exchange is an agency that maintains the list of citizens who are interested in private or government jobs. Citizens will get the weightage in Government Selection process for jobs. Candidates will get a registration number after completion of registration in the state employment exchange. Whenever there is the availability of jobs in government or private sector the registered candidate will be notified about them. The candidates can apply for the concerned jobs on the basis of their qualification. The registration number of state employment exchange is helpful for job prospects.
The DET Raipur Chhattisgarh (Directorate of Manpower Planning Department for Employment and Traning) which has official website www.cgemployment.gov.in provides the training and vocational guidance regarding employment along with the online registration facility for new job seekers of the state.
Procedure to apply for Employment Exchange:
The following is the procedure to apply for employment exchange in Chhattisgarh
- Go to the online portal cgemployment.gov.in
- Click on the “online registration” in the services tab
- Then click on the link candidate registration
- In the next step, you have to select the name, district name, exchange office name and then click on the submit button
- After that, you will be redirected to the page in which you have to fill your details accurately
- Upload all the relevant scanned document copies and photographs of the prescribed format
- Finally, submit the form
The following are the documents essential for registering for state employment exchange in Chhattisgarh.
- Photocopy of 10th Class certificate and mark sheet
2. Photocopy of School Leaving Certificate for those under matriculates
3. Photocopy of certificate /mark sheet for of 12th Class
4. Photocopy of graduation certificate /mark sheet
5. Photocopy of certificate/mark sheet of post-graduation
6. Photocopy of certificate showing experience, if previously working
7. A photocopy showing residence proof like Ration card, bank passbook, telephone/water bill etc.
8. Photocopy of service certificate of any direct member of the family who is serving in the government if the applicant is residing outside the state
9. Physically disable certificate for physically handicap people
10. Caste certificate
11. Passport sized photographs of the candidate
12. If people have registered with any employment exchange, then the clearance from that exchange is required
13. Those who are already in jobs should get a no objection certificate from the employer
14. For those who have passed medical degrees, the original medical license along with the photocopy is to be shown
15. Any other relevant certificate photocopy, whichever is applicable