Apply for Ration Card Online in Haryana :
Food and Supply department of Haryana state is providing the new ration card.They provide various services regarding ration card to the people of Haryana. Ration card is helpful in purchasing daily essential commodities like wheat, rice, oil etc.Ration card also serves as an address proof, identity proof for the documents like voter card, passport etc.It is also helpful to avail the government schemes.
Required documents For Applying New Ration Card Haryana:
Below are the documents required for applying to ration card in Haryana State
- National identity proof: Photo identity card issued by the government, NPR card, Aadhaar card, Driving card, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, attested self- Affidavit
- Residence Proof: Electricity bill, water bill, rent receipt, rent agreement, NPR ID, driving license, Attorney general power, Sales deed, telephone bill
- Other mandatory documents: Old ration card, Affidavit, Surrender/deletion certificate.
Procedure to apply for new ration card in Haryana :
Here is the procedure guiding to apply for ration card in Haryana state
- Go to the official website of the department http:/jansahayak.gov.in/
- Click on the option regarding online ration card application
- You will be redirected to the page of ration card application form
- Fill all the family details, address details correctly without any errors
- Upload all the required documents like residential proof, national identity, the photograph of the head of the family etc.
- The scanned documents should be in PDF, JPG or GIF format and the file size should not exceed 100 KB. The photograph must be uploaded in GIF or JPG format and the file size must not exceed 200 KB.
- Submit the application form, on submitting it you will be redirected to the payment page. The payment procedure can be done through any of the modes like credit/debit card or internet banking.
After the successful submission of ration card, it will be verified by the concerned officials and the ration card will be issued within a span 15 days.