Apply for ration card online in Goa :
The government of Goa has taken many measures to improve the living standards of the citizens. Ration card is very important for a common man in the state; it is regarded as address proof of all cardholders. The government has charged a department of civil supplies and consumer affairs to issue the ration card for the citizens. The ration card in Goa will be issued to the three category people mentioned below.
- Above Poverty line: Citizens who have stable income and can fulfill their basic needs are categorized as Above Poverty line people.
- Below Poverty line: Citizens without stable income and cannot fulfill their basic needs are considered as the Below Poverty Line People.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana: Poorest of the poor people comes under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Who are eligible for ration card in Goa?
- Applicant must be the citizen of India
- He/She must be above 18 years
- Applicant must be the head of the family
- They shouldn’t be a part of ration card in any other state
Offline procedure to apply for ration card:
- Applicant must apply on a plain paper with the prescribed Annexure H form to Mamlatdar of regarding Taluka
- Fill the complete information of the family members in the form
- Attach a copy of electricity connection, LPG connection and income certificate
- You have to submit an affidavit stating that you are not the part of any other state’s ration card
- After filling the will all correct details, submit it
- The submitted application will be verified by the officials and the ration card will be issued
Online procedure for the Ration card:
- Visit the official website goacivilsupplies.gov.in
- Fill all the details of family in the form without any mistakes
- After filling the form attach all the required scanned documents copy and click on submit button.