TSPSC One Time Registration :
Telangana state public service commission(Tspsc) launched the system one-time registration in the year 2015. This system is very useful to the candidates who are applied for Telangana state government jobs. Who is having a one-time registration number they got a latest notifications through the mobile number, email id.
- Commission: Telangana State Public Service Commission .
- Telangana PSC OTR Website: tspsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration TSPSC introduced Year: 2015
- Validity: permanent
- Category: TSPSC
TS Public service commission OTR required details:
- Unique identification number(UID)/ aadhar number/ enrollment ID
- Name as on UID/ aadhar number
- Name as on SSC
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mother Tongue
- Two Identification marks etc
- Correspondence address
- Permanent address
- Type of study
- 1st class to 9th class school name and district
- 10th standard details: district, the board of passing, hall ticket number, pass of date, the percentage of marks/grade
- 10+2 details: district, board, group, date of the pass, hall ticket number, college name, percentage of marks
- Graduation, post-graduation, m.phil, Ph.D. details.
- Photograph& signature
- Notification alerts.
Telangana state public service commission one-time fee registration details:
Candidates should pay the one time registration fee to get a permanent login official website www.tspsc.gov.in, we have provided complete details of one time registration fees. The mode of it’s one-time registration fees is online only.
TSPSC One Time Registration Fee: RS.50
Pay Mode: Online
Simple steps to Telangana state PSC One time registration (OTR) login:
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- In the home page, find one-time registration.
- For a Telangana state public service commission new one time registration, then click new.
- The Telangana state PSC one-time registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the aadhar details.
- Fill the basic details just like personal details and address details.
- Fill the education details also.
- Now upload the photograph and signature
- Choose the notification alerts, you want to get latest notifications
- Click on preview and submit your application form
- Do the TSPSC one time registration fees payment process.
- Then recheck all entered details are correct or not, if everything is fine you click submit.
- After some time you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Complete the one-time registration confirmation step.
- Finally, save the id and password.
- Now you can fill direct application form by entering TSPSC id and password in notifications.
How to edit one-time registration form:
If you can do any mistakes filling the Telangana state one-time registration form, don’t worry. TS government also give the option to edit one-time registration form, how to edit this application form, simple steps to we can do explain below.
- Click on the below link Click Here.
- Enter your tspsc reference id along with the date of birth.
- Just enter the provided the captcha and submit
- Now, you can change any incorrect details in the TS Public service commission One Time Registration Application.
- Then, save the changes and Logout.
Telangana state psc one-time registration login forgets password:
The candidates who have done Telangana public service commission one-time registration and forget their password can go through the edit Telangana state PSC one-time registration. There you can able to edit the password and set the new password.