Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration – Single Sign-On Digital Identity Application
The government of Rajasthan is providing many e-services. Recently it has launched a new e-service with a concept of “Single Sign-On Identity” for all the citizens to utilize various e-services. For more information just scroll down to Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration – Single Sign-On Digital Identity Application.
However, SSO ID will act as a unique digital identity to avail all the e-services like Udyog Aadhar Number, Bhamashah ID, Business Register Number (BRN), Aadhaar ID, Google, Facebook etc. So, all the Rajasthan citizens do their Rajasthan SSO ID online registration by creating login ID at official website sss.rajasthan.gov.in.
In addition, Single Sign-On – SSO Portal has the particulars like Udhyog specific, citizen specific and Govt. employee specific of a citizen in a single window. However, this portal will assist the people to use online identity services.
Generally, SSO ID online registration process is very easy and quick. All the data of the users on this portal is secured and there is an assurance that the personal data of the citizens will not be misused.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online registration:
The following is the procedure to make online registration for “Single Sign-On Identity”
- Go to the official website of Single Sign-On web portal i.e sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- The homepage is the login page. You have to enter your username and password, then click on the login button.
- If you are a new user then click on registration for SSO identity. In addition, the SSO ID registration page will open having 3 sections like Citizen, Udyog, and Govt. Employee.
SSO ID Registration For Citizens:
- For registration of Single Sign-On Identity, the candidates can enter their Aadhaar ID, Bhamashah ID, Google, Facebook, and Twitter ID.
SSO ID Registration For Udhyog:
- For registration of Single Sign-On Identity, the candidates can enter their Udhyog Aadhaar No. (UAN) and Business Register No. (BRN).
SSO ID Registration For Govt. Employees:
- For registration of Single Sign-On Identity, the SIPF users can enter their SIPF number to make SSO ID Online registration process. After successful registration, the govt. employees can access the SIPF portal.
Finally, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, all the citizens can create their SSO account online. In case, if the users forgot their SSO account’s password then you can visit the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/forgot.
Eligibility Criteria for SSO ID Registration:
The following are the eligibility conditions of the candidate to apply for SSO ID registration:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Rajasthan
- They must be Udhyog of Rajasthan
- All the State Government Employees
However, the Single Digital Identity application is an innovative and useful idea. Because all the citizens can access different e-services of the State at just one click.
Rajasthan Digital Identity Help Desk:
If you are having any queries or facing any difficulties, then you can call at SSO helpline number
- Helpline Number : 0141 – 5153222, 0141 – 5123717
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org