How to apply for a scholarship online in Karnataka
The commissionaire of the social welfare of the Karnataka state will issue the scholarships. The students whose family’s annual income is not more than one lakh rupees are eligible for a scholarship in Karnataka. Economically backward classes like Christians, Tribal Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians etc. Reimbursement of Tuition Fee which is non-refundable fee is payable to the colleges on behalf of students and Maintenance charges is payable to the students for daily expenses. Follow the below details for How to apply for a scholarship online in Karnataka.
- How to apply for New Employment Exchange Registration in Karnataka
- How to Apply for Anila Bhagya scheme – Free LPG connection for BPL families in Karnataka
The objective of this scholarship is to help the candidates who belong to the poor economic background and want to continue their studies career. The scholarship amount will be issued based on their study basis.
- How to apply for Yeshasvini health scheme in Karnataka
- How to apply for Death Certificate Online in Karnataka
- The candidates should not be part of any other scholarship
- The candidate should possess the resident of Karnataka/domicile
- The family’s income shouldn’t be more than 1 lakh rupees
- Schooling with a minimum of 75% marks
- Candidates should have a community certificate permitted by the Karnataka state government
Procedure for How to apply for a scholarship online in Karnataka:
The following is the procedure to apply for a scholarship online in Karnataka
- Visit the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in or www.s.kar.nic.in
- Click on the scholarship tab
- Fill the application form completely with all the accurate details
- Upload all the relevant scanned document copies
- Click on the submit button
- Save and print the application form for future use.
Document Proofs required:
The following are the documents required for applying to scholarship in Karnataka
- Income Certificate (Family Income Certificate).
- Residential Proof Domicile.
- Latest Passport size Photograph.
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates.
- The candidates must have all his Marks Sheets.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- Ration Card is mandatory.
- Cast Certificates