How to apply for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana in Odisha
The Rashtriya Swathya Bima Yojana (RSBY) is declared by the central government to help the poor people by providing health insurance in case of hospitalization of families that are Below Poverty Line (BPL). Odisha is one of the initiating States to implement Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. The State Government has been actively engaging the implementation of the scheme in the State. As a part of its commitment, the State Government has already taken many measures to accelerate in an implementation of the scheme. Here is the procedure for How to apply for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana in Odisha.
Procedure for How to apply for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana in Odisha
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Odisha
- How to apply for Disability Certificate online in Odisha
Below is the procedure to get registered in RSBY policy in Odisha
- One must be the citizen of India and a BPL card holder to register for RSBY.
- To register for RSBY in your area, you have to fulfil the above-mentioned criteria
- Contact the section officer at your panchayat office to submit the attested Xerox copies of Voter ID card, BPL card, recent passport size photographs
- You will charge with a registration fee of Rs. 30/–
- After the successful registration, you will receive an RBSY smart card within a short period
- The smart card is solely for electronic use and it contains your 17 digit number
How to get the benefits of RSBY smart card:
- You can admit up to five of your RSBY registered family members to any RSBY certified medicals in any area of Odisha.
- You can also use your RSBY smart card throughout the country.
- All the facilities like food, medicines, transportation, treatment etc. will fulfil by that hospital till you discharge safely.
- Show your RSBY ration card when they ask to pay the bill.