How to apply for new Employment exchange Registration in Telangana
The Employment exchange online registration in Telangana now can be applied through the mee-seva centres. This is great news for all unemployed and also for the people who are waiting to make their registration in the employment exchange office. Telangana government mee seva is offering the great facility for all those eligible applicants. Through this online service everyone who is willing to enrol or register through any mee-seva centre, which is located all over the Telangana state. With the Employment Exchange, the rural area people will have better opportunities to obtain the online application. Now the individuals can also make employment renewals from this academic year. Follow up for the procedure How to apply for new Employment exchange Registration in Telangana
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Maharashtra
- How to apply for Disability certificate online in Maharashtra
The main aim of the employment exchange/employment registration centres is to work and stand together to provide the best options of employment for the unemployed. Only the people who can obtain the benefits and services that have enrolled their name in employment exchange of Telangana.
- How to apply for Birth Certificate in Chhattisgarh
- How to apply for Death Certificate in Chhattisgarh
Procedure for How to apply for new Employment exchange Registration in Telangana:
- The registration process of employment exchange centre can easily register through online service
- By just filling up the employment exchange application form online. go to the website tg.meeseva.gov.in
- You can also visit the related employment exchange centre where the applicant can fill in the form in a prescribed manner.
- Fill the application form according to academic qualification and experience
- Submit the application form along with the supporting documents.
- Once the application form is filled and submitted then the candidates can get an employment registration number, which is very useful in future.
- These unique registration numbers require to renew after every 3 years.
- In case the applicant forgets to renew employment card before the expiry date then the grace period will grant to those applicants with a period of 6 months.
- If the candidate again fails to renew employment card in the provided grace period
- Then the applicant will have to apply again for the fresh application form for the employment card.
- If you are having any work experience then you have to submit the relevant work experience copy.
- This process can be done by visiting the respective employment registration/employment exchange centre, which is near to your district/town.
- By submitting the supporting documents such as previous work experience copy the more chances of getting a job will increase.