How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Andhra Pradesh
Employment exchange is an organization that provides employment guidance to all the unemployed persons based on their qualification and experience. The employment exchange departments are located all over India. It provides service for all the unemployed applicants to register their names in exchange to get different job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh. So follow up for the procedure for How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Andhra Pradesh
- How to Apply for Death Certificate Online in Andhra Pradesh
- How to apply Gas Connection Online in Andhra Pradesh
The applicants who have already registered can check their application status. All the registered employees can post their recruitment list with this exchange and can choose the applicants as per recruitment and demand. All the unemployed members of Andhra Pradesh can register their name for the employment exchange and get job opportunities
Procedure for How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Andhra Pradesh:
- How to Apply for Aarogyasri Health Card in Andhra Pradesh
- How to Apply for Birth Certificate Online in Andhra Pradesh
Below is the procedure stating how to apply for new employment exchange registration online in Andhra Pradesh
- The registration process of employment exchange centre can be easily done through online service by just filling up the employment exchange application form online go to the website aponline.gov.in
- You can also visit the related employment exchange centre where the applicant can fill in the form in a prescribed manner.
- Fill the application form according to academic qualification and experience
- Submit the application form along with the supporting documents.
- Once you fill the application form and submit then the candidates can get an employment registration number, which is very useful in future. These unique registration numbers are required to be renewed after every 3 years.
- In case the applicant forgets to renew employment card before the expiry date
- Then the grace period will grant to those applicants within 6 months.
- If the candidate again fails to renew employment card in the provided grace period
- Ten the applicant will have to apply again for the fresh application form for the employment card.
- If you are having any work experience then you have to submit the relevant work experience copy.
- This process can be done by visiting the respective employment registration/employment exchange centre, which is near to your district/town.
- By submitting the supporting documents such as previous work experience copy the more chances of getting a job will increase.