How to apply for Mukhyamantri & Samajwadi Swastha Bima Yojana Health card in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh state government has launched Health Card under Mukhyamantri Swastha Bima Yojana, Samajwadi Swastha Bima Yojana and Cashless treatment scheme for government employees and pensioners. On 30th December, the health card schemes were launched by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh at his residence. If you want to know about How to apply for Mukhyamantri & Samajwadi Swastha Bima Yojana Health card in Uttar Pradesh then refer below.
The government will issue health cards under the three insurances schemes which are used to avail the benefits of the scheme. Under the Mukhyamantri Swastha Bima Yojana and Samajwadi Swastha Bima Yojana, the state government is providing health insurance to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh at minimal insurance premium amount.
- How to apply for Disability certificate in Uttar Pradesh
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Uttar Pradesh
Procedure for How to apply for Mukhyamantri & Samajwadi Swastha Bima Yojana Health card in Uttar Pradesh:
The following is the procedure to apply for a health card in Uttar Pradesh
- Go to the website upsects.in
- Click on the option employee/pensioner Gateway
- Then click on the option state health card
- Fill all the options completely without any mistakes
- Upload the photograph in the prescribed format
- Read the declaration and select I agree, if that is true
- Next enter the verification code
- Finally, Click on the submit button to submit the form
- After submission of the form, you can download a copy of the form by entering your Aadhar number.
In Uttar Pradesh, Cashless treatment scheme is for the people who are an employee, retire and pensioner candidates. After applying for this treatment scheme the government will issue the card to the applicant. After receiving the card, the cardholder will get the treatment free of cost at any government recognized hospital. But now the government has extended the facility of cashless card scheme in the private hospitals. This scheme is also for the welfare of society.