Apply for gas connection online in Tamil Nadu:
Do you want to apply for LPG gas connection online in Tamil Nadu? LPG gas connection is an essential thing in the house. LPG means liquefied petroleum gas. A liquefied petroleum gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons. These gases are ambient at normal temperature. The weight of the gas is twice the weight of the air. There are various LPG gas connection distributors in Tamil Nadu like Indane, HP, etc. Some of the distributors offer a high range of gas connection. Here is the procedure to apply for LPG gas connection online in Tamil Nadu.
Procedure to apply for gas connection:
The below are the guidelines for how to apply for gas connection online in Tamil Nadu
- Go to the website MyLPG.in, you will get all the information about the new gas connection in that website.
- You can also download the online application form from the website
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- You have to also submit the online KYC form along with the application form
- The LPG gas connector will make a verification of the submitted application form and dedupe of KYC documents.
- Then the waiting lists of all the customers will be created after the clearance of dedupe.
- The waiting list will be released to the selected distributors after the successful verification of the documents submitted by the customers
- Notification will be given by SMS and email to the customer and he will be asked for payment of LPG connection
- The payment can be done through online, if the customer is not having access to online payment then they can pay it in the concerned showroom
- Once the payment is done the customers can track the application process with their reference number
- The LPG gas connection will reach the customers within a week. A cylinder and a pipe will be provided along with the gas connection in new SAHAJ scheme
Procedure for direct LPG subsidy payment in Tamil Nadu:
- The customers have to pay the full amount while buying the cylinder from the gas agency. Then the central government will deposit the subsidy in the customers’ bank account within three days of purchase
- The customer on whose name the gas transaction is registered must have to contact the gas agency.
- Two forms will be given to the customer, fill the data in the form and one form in the gas agency and the other in the bank along with the aadhar card and bank savings account number