How to apply for Death Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
A death certificate is an important document that proves the death of the person. This helps the Uttar Pradesh government to keep their data up to date. There are many reasons to have a death certificate of the deceased person. It acts as a proof for legal purposes. So scroll down to know How to apply for Death Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
- How to apply for Mukhyamantri & Samajwadi Swastha Bima Yojana Health card in Uttar Pradesh
- How to apply for Disability certificate in Uttar Pradesh | Detail
Uttar Pradesh government has made it easy to get a death certificate. It is important to prove the time and date of death of a person to establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from legal, social and official obligations to enable the disputes of property inheritance, and to authorities the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
Procedure for How to apply for Death Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh:
The following is the procedure for applying Death certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
- Go to the official website i.e. http://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
- If you are using the website for the first time then register yourselves
- After the registration process, you will get login id and password to your registered mobile number.
- You can log in with the received login credentials and click on the link apply for the death certificate.
- Fill all the details in the form completely without any errors
- If any of the fields are left empty then the application form might get rejected
- Submit the form after rechecking it.
- You will be provided with an acknowledge number useful in the future
Document proofs required:
The following are the documents required to apply or death certificate in Uttar Pradesh
- Proof of the persons’ death
- An Affidavit stating the time and death of the person
- A ration card copy as identity proof
- In Medico-legal cases: FIR, Postmortem report and Form-2 given by police authorities