How to Apply for Death Certificate Online in Odisha
Death Certificate is an important document issued by the Government to the relatives of the dead person mentioning the date of death, a cause of death. It is essential to register death to prove the time and date of death, to establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from social, legal and official obligations, to enable settlement of property inheritance, and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits. The death must be reported and registered within the span of 21 days after the death of a person
- How to apply for gas connection in Odisha
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Odisha
Procedure for How to Apply for Death Certificate Online in Odisha
- How to apply for Disability Certificate online in Odisha
- How to apply for the scholarship online in Odisha
The following is the procedure showing how to apply for a death certificate in Odisha
- You can apply for death certificate through Jana Seva Kendras
- Apply for Death Certificate in www.Odishaonline.gov.in either as a Citizen or in CSC Centers.
- Get the Certificate after some specified period in the website or in CSC centres as the case may be.
- A citizen can apply for a death certificate in www.Odishaonline.gov.in by logging in as a Citizen User. For this, you should have a login/User id. If you do not have, then you can sign in for the same and get his login/User id and password.
- Once you get login/User id, then you are eligible to avail the services in Odishaonline website.
- Fill the details completely without any mistakes and submit it.
- Ration card/ electricity bill/ telephone bill for residence proof
- In the case of medical-legal cases: FIR, post mortem report, form-2 given by concerned police authorities
- Name of father/husband
- Place of death, hospital/house
- Purpose of taking a certificate
- Relationship of the applicant with the defunct
- The place like city, taluka, district