How to apply for Birth Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
The birth certificate is for an important birth record. Birth Certificate is an essential document that makes it possible to possess the benefits of a number of services offered by the Indian Government to its citizens. So, go through the following details for How to apply for Birth Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh.
It is necessary to obtain a Birth Certificate because it serves as the fact of one’s date of birth for a whole range of purposes, like getting the right to vote, admission to schools and to the Government Service, claiming the right to marry at the legally permissible age, settlement of inheritance and property rights, and obtaining Government-issued identity documents like a driving license or passport. Here is the information about applying birth certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
- How to apply for Death Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
- How to apply for Mukhyamantri & Samajwadi Swastha Bima Yojana Health card in Uttar Pradesh
Procedure for How to apply for Birth Certificate online in Uttar Pradesh:
The following is the procedure for applying Birth certificate online in Uttar Pradesh
- Go to the official website i.e. http://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
- If you are using the website for the first time then register yourselves
- After the registration process, you will get login id and password to your registered mobile number.
- You can log in with the received login credentials and click on the link apply for a birth certificate.
- Fill all the details in the form completely without any errors
- If any of the fields are left empty then the application form might get rejected
- Submit the form after rechecking it.
- You will be provided with an acknowledge number useful in the future
The following are the documents required for applying to a birth certificate in Uttar Pradesh
- Ration Card / Voter ID /Electricity bill/ Phone bill as address proof
- 2 passport size photos of the applicant
- Voter ID card, college or school ID of the applicant
- Parent’s Birth Certificate
- Parent’s identity proofs for verification (Aadhar Card / Election Card)
- Residential address at the time of birth
- Name of Hospital and Address