How to apply for a scholarship online in Uttarakhand
The social welfare department of is providing the scholarship for students of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand government has released a notification of State Level Scholarship for the Students who are studying in 10th, 11th, 12th class or doing Under Graduate or Post Graduate Courses. Applicants will suggest checking the procedure of applying for scholarship application, eligibility criteria, documents required before applying the application form. Fr those details follow the below How to apply for a scholarship online in Uttarakhand.
The candidate has to fill the application form for getting the Uttarakhand state Pre & Post-Matric scholarship 2017-18. This scholarship will be given only to the deserving and talented Applicants.
- The annual income of the family must be below 2 lakh of BPL category
- The applicant should not be the part of any other scholarship
- Uttarakhand government is providing scholarships via many Uttarakhand institutions recognized by the government
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST/OBC category
- The candidate must have qualified in 10th from a recognized institute
- Family Income certificates.
- College/ School certificates as the proof.
- Last Year or Last Semester or last exam Marks Sheets.
- Fee Receipt.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph and scanned copy of Signature.
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
The following is the procedure to apply for the scholarship in Uttarakhand
- Visit the Uttarakhand Official website i.e. escholarship.uk.gov.in
- Click on the ‘student registration button’
- Get registered yourself by filling all the details
- Click on the submit button, an acknowledgment containing login credentials is generated, download that
- Next, go to http://escholarship.uk.gov.in/ and click on registered students login
- Fill the application form completely without any mistakes and upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Before submitting the applications re-check the filled application form and if any mistake found modify and then submit it.
- Save it and take a printout of the application form for future use.