How to apply for a new gas connection in Madhya Pradesh
LPG gas connection is an essential thing in the house. LPG means liquefied petroleum gas. A liquefied petroleum gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons; these gases are ambient at normal temperature. The weight of the gas is twice the weight of the air. It is transported in containers as in liquid form but is used as a gas. There are various LPG gas connection distributors in Madhya Pradesh like Indane, HP, etc. Some of the distributors offer a high range gas connection. Here is the procedure for How to apply for a new gas connection in Madhya Pradesh.
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Madhya Pradesh
- How to apply for Handicap certificate in Madhya Pradesh
Procedure for How to apply for a new gas connection in Madhya Pradesh:
The below are the guidelines for how to apply for gas connection online in Madhya Pradesh
- Go to the website MyLPG.in, you will get all the information about the new gas connection in that website.
- You can also download the online application form from the website
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- You have to also submit the online KYC form along with the application form
- The LPG gas connector will make a verification of the submitted application form and dedupe of KYC documents.
- Waiting lists of all the customers will be created after the clearance of dedupe.
- The waiting list will release to the selected distributors after the successful verification of the documents submitted by the customers
- Notification sends by SMS and email to the concerned and the customer will be asked for payment of LPG connection.
- The payment can be done through online, if the customer is not having access to online payment then they can pay it in the concerned showroom
- Once the payment completes the customers can track the application process with their reference number
- The LPG gas connection will reach the customers within a week.
LPG gas schemes in Madhya Pradesh:
- How to apply for a new gas connection in Gujarat
- How to apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutum (MA) Yojana in Gujarat
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a welfare scheme launched in Madhya Pradesh by the Government of India. Women candidates from BPL families are eligible for the Ujjwala Yojana. The scheme provides cash assistance to cover the cost of a security deposit of cylinder.
Procedure to apply for Ujjwala Yojana:
- The eligible/interested BPL candidates can go to nearest LPG outlet or distribution center and avail the prescribed Ujjwala Yojana application form for free.
- Women applicants need to fill the application form with all the details like address, bank, and identification
- Applicants can opt from any of the two cylinders i.e. 5KG or 14.2KG
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form and submit it