How to apply for a new gas connection in Gujarat
LPG gas connection is an essential thing in the house. LPG means liquefied petroleum gas. A liquefied petroleum gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons; these gases are ambient at normal temperature. The weight of the gas is twice the weight of the air. It is transported in containers as in liquid form but is used as a gas. There are various LPG gas connection distributors in Madhya Pradesh like Indane, HP, etc. Some of the distributors offer a high range gas connection. So, here is the answer for How to apply for a new gas connection in Gujarat.
- How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Gujarat
- How to apply for disability certificate in Gujarat
Surat is the port city and an important city in Gujarat. You can avail LPG connections from any of the three major gas company dealers in Gujarat.
Procedure for How to apply for a new gas connection in Gujarat:
The below are the guidelines for how to apply for gas connection online in Gujarat
- Go to the website MyLPG.in, you will get all the information about the new gas connection in that website.
- You can also download the online application form from the website
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- You have to also submit the online KYC form along with the application form
- The LPG gas connector will make a verification of the submitted application form and dedupe of KYC documents.
- Waiting lists of all the customers will be created after the clearance of dedupe.
- The waiting list will be released to the selected distributors after the successful verification of the documents submitted by the customers
- Notification will be given by SMS and email to the concerned and the customer will be asked for payment of LPG connection
- The payment can be done through online, if the customer is not having access to online payment then they can pay it in the concerned showroom
- Once the payment is complete the customers can track the application process with their reference number
- The LPG gas connection will reach the customers within a week.
The following are the documents requires to apply for gas connection in Gujarat
- Ration card
- LIC policy
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- House registration documents Rent receipt
- Voters ID card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Employer’s certificate