How to apply for a Death certificate in Haryana
Generally, a death certificate is an important document that proves the death of the person. So, this helps the Haryana government to keep their data up to date. Though there are many reasons to have a death certificate of the deceased person. But it acts as a proof for legal purposes. So, Here is the article for How to apply for a Death certificate in Haryana.
Haryana government has made it easy to get a death certificate. It is important to prove the time and date of death of a person to establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from legal, social and official obligations to enable the disputes of property inheritance, and to authorities the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
Document proofs required:
The following are the documents required to apply or a death certificate.
- Proof of the persons’ death.
- An Affidavit stating the time and death of the person.
- A ration card copy as identity proof.
- In Medico-legal cases: FIR, Postmortem report and Form-2 given by police authorities.
Procedure for How to apply for a Death certificate in Haryana:
- How to Apply for Ration Card Online in Punjab
- Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration – Single Sign-On Digital Identity Application
The following is the procedure to apply for a death certificate in Haryana by its state government.
- Visit the link http://jansahayak.gov.in/dwd/blank%20form/Health%20and%20MC’s/deathForm.pdf
- Download the application form from the above-mentioned link
- Fill all the details of the deceased in the application form completely without any mistakes
- Also, fill the details of the applicant in the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form.
- Then submit the form in the Gram panchayat in a rural area and in Municipality corporation in the Urban area.