Apply for Yeshasvini health scheme in Karnataka:
Here is about How to apply for Yeshasvini health scheme in Karnataka? Yeshasvini scheme is a scheme of Karnataka government to give a quality health care for co-operative farmers of Karnataka. The scheme is applicable only for chosen hospitals to provide health care service for the effective cost. The financial resources of the scheme are coming from the contribution of a small amount of money every year; in turn, they will be able to avail any covered surgery during the period of medical necessity. The main aim of this scheme is to improve access to quality surgical and medical care for treatment.
Procedure to apply for Yeshasvini scheme:
The following is the procedure to apply for Yeshasvini scheme in Karnataka
- Visit the website www.yeshasvini.kar.nic.in
- The Board of Directors and employees of Rural Cooperative Societies will enroll the Fresh / Renewal beneficiaries.
- And will issue the receipts and collection of premium from the beneficiaries and remitting the amount DCC Banks.
- DCC Banks Transfers contribution received from societies to the Trust Account in Apex Bank at Bangalore.
- Normally new enrollment or renewal of membership commences from January or February every year by an issue of enrollment guidelines by the Department of Cooperation, Government of Karnataka.
- Membership enrollment closes by the end of July or August every year.
- The local co-operative society, with the assistance of the co-operative department, signs up the members, issues a receipt and deposits the premium with a local co-operative bank, prior to the start of the plan year.
- In the 1st Year receipts plus a letter from the District Registrar of Co-operatives, certifying authenticity are necessary to receive services at one of the network hospitals.
- In Year 2, photo ID cards were given to the majority of members via the co-operative society, those without ID’s can avail the services on a letter from the District Registrar of Co-operatives.
- 2008-09 and onwards UHID (Unique Health Identification) enrollment form with predefined numbers using barcode reader are issued to the main member. Such ID Cards acts as receipts also. Each enrolment form contains particulars of the family members; which are under scheme including the main member. The beneficiary details are available on this website
- One can enroll all the family members of the joint family even though they are not the Co-operative members