Apply for new Employment Exchange Registration in Tamil Nadu:
Do you want to apply for Employment Exchange Registration in Tamil Nadu? Tamil Nadu employment exchange online registration is an essential facility offered by the Tamil Nadu government for the citizens of Tamil Nadu. This process is useful for Tamil Nadu citizens to get the government jobs in Tamil Nadu. By registering in the Employment Exchange program, whenever there is an availability of jobs in government or private sector then the candidates will get notified about them. The online registration is a simple and easy process. The online procedure eliminates the hassle of standing in a queue for registration.
Procedure to register in Employment exchange:
Here is the procedure stating how to register in the Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Online
- Go to the official website https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/
- Click on Employment exchange website
- If you are a new user then register yourselves in the web portal. Click on the link for new User ID Registration.
- Terms and conditions will open, then choose “ I agree” and proceed
- And then login to the website with your login credentials that are generated after registering
- Now fill the E-registration form completely with accurate details and upload the scanned certificates needed
- Submit the form along with the relevant documents
Applicants who want to make their registration for the professional and executive standards and having their qualification according to the exchange will have to visit in the respective office. Applicants must carry them all documents and have to forward them by the employment exchange Chennai. The department will send them the employment ID card through the post direct.
Registering your additional qualification in the Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange online
- Click on the additional online option
- To add your additional qualification, scan the additional qualification certificate that you want to add