Apply for new Employment Exchange Registration in Kerala:
Do you know how to apply for new Employment Exchange Registration in Kerala? Employment exchange registration is an important process for the people who wish to register for the government jobs in Kerala. You have to renew the employment exchange every from time to time. This is to add the new candidates on the list and provide the job opportunities to all the citizens of Kerala who successfully register their names in the list. The Kerala government has provided an online registration facility for employment exchange scheme.
Procedure to register for Employment Exchange:
The following is the procedure guiding how to apply for employment exchange online in Kerala
- To get registered for employment exchange go to the official website employmentkerala.gov.in
- If you are a new user then, first register into the website first. Then log into the website with your login credentials.
- Now fill the application form with all the correct data, because the data which you will enter will be verified by the officials
- Get yourself verified with all the required educational documents and certificates at the Employment Exchange office in Kerala according to your city.
- As per the rules and regulations, the verification process must be done within 60 days of your registration process including the day of registration.
- If you haven’t registered by 60 days, all the previous saved data on the server will be deleted and you will have to get yourself registered again for the process. Do not be late.
- Take your personal identity cards and employment user ID as mentioned by the server during the registration process while visiting the employment exchange office.
- All your certificates are essential for further input of the data according to your employment profile.
Below mentioned are the documents essential for employment exchange online registration in Kerala
- A copy of the 10th Class certificate and mark sheet
2. A copy of School Leaving Certificate for those under matriculates
3. A copy of 12th Class certificate /mark sheet
4. A copy of graduation certificate /mark sheet
5. A copy of post-graduation certificate / mark sheet
6. A copy of experience certificate
7. Residence proof
9. Physically disable certificate for physically handicap people
10. Caste certificate
11. Passport sized photographs of the candidate
12. If people have registered with any employment exchange, then the clearance from that exchange
13. Those who are already in jobs should get a no objection certificate from the employer
14. For those who have medical degrees, show the original medical license along with the copy
15. Any other relevant certificate a copy, whichever is applicable