Home / Citizen Utilities / Health Scheme / Assam / How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Assam

How to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Assam

Apply for new Employment exchange registration in Assam:

Are you in search of Government Jobs in Assam? Do you want to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Assam? Then there is all the information related to your searches

The government of Assam has introduced employment exchange for the unemployed educated youth of the state. Assam government has launched a website regarding Employment and self-employment department. You will get all the information about the government jobs and private jobs in Assam. The government announces recruitment from time to time and notifies to registered members.

Employment exchange registration in Assam

Procedure to apply for Employment exchange:

The following is the procedure to apply for employment exchange registration in Assam

  • The applicant has to visit the nearest employment exchange center to get the registration form
  • Fill the form completely without any mistakes
  • Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
  • Submit the form in the employment exchange office
  • After the verification of the certificates, a registration number will be provided to the candidate
  • Finally, the employment office of the district will sign the card and the employment exchange registration card will be issued to the candidate

Documents required:

The following are the documents essential for Employment exchange registration in Assam

  • A copy of the 10th Class certificate and mark sheet
  • A copy of School Leaving Certificate for those under matriculates
  • 12th Class certificate /mark sheet copy
  • A copy of graduation certificate /mark sheet
  • A copy of post-graduation certificate/mark sheet
  • Experience certificate copy
  • Residence proof
  • Physically disable certificate for physically handicap people
  • Caste certificate
  • Passport sized photographs of the candidate
  • If people have registered with any employment exchange, then the clearance from that exchange is required
  • Those who are already in jobs should get a no objection certificate from the employer
  • For those who have passed medical degrees, the original medical license along with the A copy is to be shown
  • Any other relevant certificate a copy, whichever is applicable