Apply for gas connection online in Jammu & Kashmir:
Do you want to apply for a gas connection online in Jammu & Kashmir? LPG gas connection is an essential thing in the house. LPG means liquefied petroleum gas. A liquefied petroleum gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons; these gases are ambient at normal temperature. The weight of the gas is twice the weight of the air. It is transported in containers as in liquid form but is used as a gas. There are various LPG gas connection distributors in Jammu & Kashmir like Indane, HP, etc. Some of the distributors offer a high range of gas connection. Here is the procedure to apply for LPG gas connection online in Jammu & Kashmir.
Procedure to apply for gas connection:
The below are the guidelines for how to apply for gas connection online in Jammu & Kashmir
- Go to the website MyLPG.in, you will get all the information about the new gas connection in that website.
- You can also download the online application form from the website
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- You have to also submit the online KYC form along with the application form
- The LPG gas connector will make a verification of the submitted application form and dedupe of KYC documents.
- Waiting lists of all the customers will be created after the clearance of dedupe.
- The waiting list releases to the selected distributors after the successful verification of the documents.
- Notification will be sent via SMS and email to the customers.
- Then the customer has to make a payment of LPG connection.
- Customers can make an online payment.
- If the customer is not having access to online payment then they can pay it in the showroom.
- After the payment, customers can track the application process with their reference number.
- The LPG gas connection will reach the customers within a week.
LPG gas schemes in Jammu & Kashmir:
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a welfare scheme in Jammu & Kashmir. Women candidates from BPL families are eligible for the Ujjwala Yojana. The scheme provides cash assistance to cover the cost of a security deposit of cylinder.
Procedure to apply for Ujjwala Yojana:
- The eligible/interested BPL candidates can go to nearest LPG outlet or distribution center and avail the prescribed Ujjwala Yojana application form for free.
- Women applicants need to fill the application form with all the details like address, bank and identification
- Applicants can opt from any of the two cylinders i.e. 5KG or 14.2KG
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form and submit it