Apply for Death Certificate Online in Sikkim:
Here is the procedure to apply for Death Certificate Online in Sikkim? The death certificate is an important document that proves the death of the person. This helps the Sikkim government to keep their data up to date. There are many reasons to have the death certificate of the deceased person. It acts as a proof for legal purposes. Sikkim government has made it easy to get a death certificate. It is important to prove the time and date of death of a person to establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from legal, social and official obligations to enable the disputes of property inheritance, and to authorities the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
- How to register for RSBY health card in Sikkim?
Procedure to apply for the death certificate:
The following is the procedure to apply for death certificate online in Sikkim
- Go to the web portal http://www.sikkim.gov.in/portal/portal/StatePortal/default/Login
- Click on the link of the apply death certificate
- Get registered yourselves if you are using the web portal for the first time and then log in
- Fill all the details in capital letter completely without any mistakes
- Finally, attach the relevant documents to it and submit the form
- Do not forget to take an acknowledgment slip which will be provided after the submission of the form. The will be useful in the future.
Details required for the death certificate:
- Name of the deceased person
- Date of death
- Parents name
- Address details
Documents required for death certificate registration:
The following are the documents essential for the application of death certificate in Sikkim
- Ration card, voter ID card, telephone bill/electricity bill/water bill for address proof
- If the death has occurred in a hospital then a statement from the hospital
- In case of medical-legal cases: FIR, post-mortem report, form-2 given by concerned police authorities