Apply for disability certificate in Himachal Pradesh?
Go through the following to know How to apply for disability certificate in Himachal Pradesh? Disability certificate is essential for different purposes in Himachal Pradesh. It is useful to avail the benefits in education, employment or various government schemes of Himachal Pradesh that are applicable for disabled persons. Government is upgrading its accuracy and functionality in every field. The government expects that the rights and benefits available for the disabled persons have to reach the to real disables. In order to get the real disables provisioned with the benefits of various government schemes Himachal Pradesh, the government had introduced the certification system. The malpractices will be eliminated with this system. Five types of disabilities come under this system. Below are the disabilities
- Visual impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Physical impairment
- Mental retardation
- Mental illness
- How to apply for employment exchange registration online in Himachal Pradesh?
Procedure to apply for disability certificate:
The following is the procedure to apply for disability certificate in Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the government hospital in your district and take an application form
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- Take the form and the disabled person to any of the government hospital approach the Social welfare commissioner
- After examination, the official will authenticate the form
- Submit the form in the Social Welfare Department office.
The following are the documents essential to apply for disability certificate in Himachal Pradesh
- Ration card showing three years residence in the city
- A medical certificate of disability from government hospital with attested photograph
- 2 passport size photos in which attest 1 photo from the gazette officer
- Identity card