Apply for Birth Certificate Online in Mizoram:
Do you want to apply for Birth Certificate Online in Mizoram? The certificate of birth is an important and a very essential document which makes everyone the right to avail the government services to all the Indian citizens. With the help of birth certificates, an individual can get the benefits of government services as well as other services. The citizens of Mizoram are able to get the birth certificates as per the 1969 Act of Registration for Birth and death. Birth certificate acts as identity proof and age proof as well.
Normally the procedure to apply for the birth certificate should be done within a span of 21 days after the childbirth. If the child takes birth at home then the child’s parents must register the birth of the child in the local authority and they will provide a registration number. Using that registration number the parent can apply for the birth certificate of the child through online.
Procedure to apply for a Birth certificate:
The following is the procedure to apply for a birth certificate online in Mizoram
- Go to the web portal http://desmizo.nic.in/file/birth.pdf
- Download the application form from the above link
- Fill all the details in capital letter completely without any mistakes
- Attach the relevant documents and photocopy to the form
- Finally, submit the form in the concerned office
The following are the documents essential for the application of birth certificate in Mizoram
- Hospital discharge summary
- Aadhar cards of parents and child (if a child is not a newborn)
- Birth letter proof in hospital
- Parents identity proof