Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana :
Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced Sunkanya Samriddhi Yojana under Beti Bachao Beti Padao program. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account will ensure a very good future for girl children. This scheme will provide them a proper education and worry-free marriage expenses. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana can be opened from any commercial banks or post office branch that are authorized for this scheme.
The banks which are facilitating to open a Public Provident Fund Account will offer Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana too. the major benefits of SSY account are that the investments are affordable to everyone and provide highest interest rates.
Procedure To Apply For Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana:
The following is the procedure guiding to open a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account:
- To open a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account. first, gather all the documents that are required. They are mentioned below:
- Birth Certificate of the girl child.
- Depositor’s Identity proof like ration card, PAN card, passport etc.
- Depositor’s address proof like electricity bill, ration card, PAN card, passport etc.
- Now take the application form to open SSY account from the bank or post office.
- You will be issued with a passbook after the account is opened.
- Now you can make the transactions either through net banking or at the branch for crediting automatically to SSY account.