Apply for the scholarship online in Tamil Nadu
The social welfare department of Tamil Nadu government has invited the students to apply for fresh and renewal of Pre and Post Matric scholarship through online. The students who have passed their previous exam with at least 50% of marks and whose family’s annual income is not more than two lakh rupees are eligible for the scholarship in Tamil Nadu. Economically backward classes like Christians, Tribal Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians etc. of Tamil Nadu state can apply for the scholarship through online to get benefit to continue XI, XII, ITI, ITC affiliated courses NCVT classes at XI & XII level, Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teaching training, Under Graduate, Post graduate courses M.Phil, Ph.D level Study’s with the Scholarship Amount in the State Government Aided,Recognized Private Institutions those Economically Backward Class of Sc/ST/OBC Category’s Students Will get Scholarship to Continue their Study’s.
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
The Students of Tamil Nadu who are Studying School Level in the Class of XI, XII the Students they all are can apply to the TN Scholarship 2018 by application form with all Details and submit it to their School Headmaster or Principal for Fresh/Renewal.
The Students who are studying Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teacher Training, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D level Courses the Students Can Apply through online with filling Application form from the following Steps.
- Log in to Tamil Nadu e-District web portal http://escholarship.tn.gov.in
- Select Online filling Option
- Enter the Student Basic Details
- Submit by Clicking Save Option
After Successfully Submitting the TN Scholarship 2018 Online Application form take a printout to submit it along with the below-listed Certificates or Documents at their Collage to the Head of the department.
Documents Required For TN Scholarship 2018 Online Application form
- Affixed recent passport size photo
- Mark-sheet(s)(Consolidated Mark-sheet only)
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- For Self Employed Parents/ Guardian, a Self-Certification of Income declaration by way of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp Paper with the value of Rs.10/-( in original).
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card etc.)
- Fee receipts paid by the Student
- Proof of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service) with IFS Code (11 Digits)