Apply for the scholarship online in Rajasthan:
Do you want to know how to apply for the scholarship online in Rajasthan? The Rajasthan government has released a notification of State Level Scholarship. It is for the Students who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class or doing Under Graduate or Post Graduate Courses. Applicants can visit the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan official website to fill the Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship. Applicants can check the procedure of applying for scholarship application, eligibility criteria, documents required before applying the application form. The candidate has to fill the application form for getting the Rajasthan state pre & Post-Matric scholarship 2017-18. This scholarship is only for the deserving and talented Applicants.
- The annual income of the family must be below 2 lakhs
- The applicant should not be the part of any other scholarship
- He should have secured 60% marks in the previous examination
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST/OBC category
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
The following is the procedure to apply for the scholarship in Rajasthan
- Visit Rajasthan Official website i.e. http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the new scholarship portal
- If you are a new user, click on signup/register and register yourselves.
- Click on sign-in / log-in to log into your account.
- Choose Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form and apply for it.
- Fill the application form completely without any mistakes.
- And upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Before submitting the applications re-check the filled application form and if any mistake found modify and then submit it.
- Save it and take a printout of the application form for the future use.