Apply for Sadarem certificate online in Telangana
The certificate issued to the disabled persons in Telangana state is known as Sadarem certificate. Sadarem certificate is also called as disability certificate. This certificate helps the disabled people to avail the benefits of the central or state government.
The disability certificate is provided by the Local Medical Board. Telangana government provides so many benefits to disabled people like fee concession in school/colleges, age concession while applying for jobs in the government and public sector. For disability certificate, the government has to take an application form.
Procedure to apply for Sadarem certificate
The following is the procedure to apply for sadarem in Telangana state
- First, you have applied for the sadarem application form in order to get an application form from the Meeseva
- You can also get the form from the website http://tg.meeseva.gov.in/
- Click on “MeeSeva Service Forms” on the MeeSeva website
- You will be redirected to the page where you can find a list of departments. To download the Sadarem certificate application form, click on rural development department option
- Then click on the options form for sadarem certificate and take a printout of that form
- Fill all the details completely in the form without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form
- Submit it to the meeseva center by paying the prescribed fee.
- There are two different type of charges charged one is the service charge for providing sadarem certificate and the other is for meeseva service charge
- Take the acknowledgment slip from the meeseva center after submitting the application form
- You will get a registration letter from Meeseva center
Document proofs required:
The following are the document proofs required for applying sadarem certificate in Telangana
- Proof type
- Proof ID