Apply for Ration Card in Rajasthan :
Ration card is a very important document to the common man for some of the important activities in the state. It is useful for getting various government certificates like driving license, voter Id, passport etc. It is considered as the identity proof in numerous places as the present ration cards are coming with the affixed photo on it. It is also considered as the residential proof. It is very useful to avail the government schemes for poor people. The district’s sarpanch will issue the ration card in the rural areas and in urban areas Food and Civil supply department’s inspector will issue the ration card
Different categories of Ration Card:
- APL Card: The people with annual income above Rs.10, 000 will be issued Above Poverty Line (APL) card. This card in blue or green color.
- BPL card: The people with annual income below Rs.10, 000 will be issued Below Poverty Line (BPL) card. This card in dark pink color.
- Anthodaya Anna Yojana: This card is issued to the very poor people. The color of the card is Yellow.
- Annapoorna Card: The card is issued to the old people who aren’t living with their children and doesn’t receive any pension
Applicants eligible for applying for Ration card in Rajasthan :
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen
- Must be the head of the family
- Have to submit the surrender certificate if the application is shifting from one place to the other
- Have to provide a statement that the applicant isn’t the part of any other ration card
- In case of the birth of child or marriage, an applicant has to submit the respective certificates.
Offline Procedure for apply Ration card :
- Get the application form from the nearest Food and Civil supplies department office
- Fill the form completely with the correct data.
- Attach the required documents to the form like voter ID card, Rs. 2 court fee stamp, Residential proof, electricity bill, bank passbook, passport etc.
- Submit the form to the jurisdiction range office.
- You will be provided with an acknowledgment slip with the date and time of delivery of ration card.
Online Procedure for apply Ration card :
- Visit the official website http://emitra.gov.in/
- Download the form and fill it with all the accurate details
- Submit the form along with the scanned documents
The rest of the procedure is same as offline