Apply For Ration Card Online Uttar Pradesh :
Uttar Pradesh governments introduced the facility of online ration card application. Different types of ration cards are allotted to the different categories of families in UP state.The Above Poverty Line families are issued Yellow ration card. Below poverty line families are allotted with the white ration card. Pink colored ration card is allotted to the Antyodaya Families in UP.
Documents and information required for new ration card:
- Aadhar card of the entire family members if available.
- Bank account details, Passbook
- Family income details and income certificate.
- LPG connection details
- Ration card shopkeeper’s name
- Family photo
- Entire family members voter ID
- Ward name and number
- Ration card area and town
The process to apply for Ration card online:
- Go to the official website http://fcs.up.nic.in/
- Click on the relevant link to get registered for ration card online application form
- Get registered by filling the email id or phone number and select a password, OTP will be received on the registered mobile number or email id
- Verify the registered email or password and the online application for UP ration card that appears on screen
- Fill the application form with all details
- Upload the required scanned documents, photos of entire family members
- After filling the form completely, submit it and take the ration card form’s printout for future use.
Related Searches :
- apply for new ration card
- rashan card details
- ration card online apply
- ration card online form
- ration card form download
- rashan card form in Hindi
- fcs.up.nic.in ration card
- ration card digitization