Apply for Ration Card Online Maharashtra :
Social security is every government’s aim, to fulfill the poor citizen’s essential needs government provides ration card. The government bears a great fraction of the cost for common man’s vital needs. Ration card also acts as the address proof, identity proof at many places. In Maharashtra yellow ration card is issued to the families with annual income less than 15000/- rupees, Saffron card is issued to the families’ annual income above 15000/- and white ration card to the families above one lac annual income.
Documents required for ration card:
- Aadhar card of the entire family members if available.
- Bank account details, Passbook
- Family income details and income certificate.
- LPG connection details
- Self-signed certificate in the format mentioned
- Family photo
- Entire family members voter ID
- Ward name and number
- Ration card surrender certificate
- All birth, study etc. certificates
Online method to apply for ration card:
- Go to the online portal of Food and Public Distribution department visit – mahaonline.gov.in
- Fill all the details asked in the form and authenticate the registered mobile number with OTP
- Enter the entire details of the family and attach the head of the family’s photo, should not exceed 100 KB. The attached scanned files should not exceed 200KB
- Select the head of the family, the head of the family would be the female of age above 18 years, if there is no such family member then eldest male would be the head of the family
- Before submitting the form make sure you filled all the details correctly, if there are any empty pages fields then it will be rejected. Submit the form once you done with filing
Offline method to apply for ration card:
- Obtain the application form from the nearest circle office
- The Controller of the Rationing Office controls the Rationing area of Mumbai-Thane. The District Supply Officer or the Foodgrain Distribution Officer processes ration card applications at the district level while the Tehsildar processes applications at the Tehsil level
- Fill all the details correctly without any errors
- Submit the filled application form along with the required document at the circle office. Affix a court fix stamp of Rs. 2/- as the application’s processing fee.
Related Searches :
- ration card maharashtra online details
- ration card maharashtra smart card
- maharashtra ration card list 2017
- ration card pune
- ration card mumbai computerised
- ration card colours maharashtra
- maharashtra ration card list 2016
- ration card details form