Apply for Ration card Online in Kerala :
Kerala state’s Civil Supplies Department has launched an online system for submitting new ration card application forms. Go to the website of Civil supplies to access the service of “Citizen Login”. Fill all the details in the form and submit it to the Taluk Supply Office with the required documents for verification. New Ration card can be issued within one day if all the documents are available.
Procedure for applying for ration card online in Kerala:
Go to the official website of Kerala Civil Supplies and get registered as an applicant. Go through the following details before filling the form www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- If you already have a ration card, get registered into the website with the barcode number on the last page of the card.
- If you do not have a ration card then select “No”.
- Fill the user details and click on submit.
- It displays an activation link click on it to activate your account.
- Log in with the user id and password that you have entered in the registration form.
- If you do not have a ration card the three options will be displayed Issue of new ration card, Non-inclusion Certificate, and Non-renewal certificate.
- If you have a ration card the thirteen will be displayed.
- Select the required option.
- Click on “new application link”, and fill the form will correct details.
- Upload all the relevant documents in pdf with size less than 250 KB.
- Note the date and application number and take a printout of application form for further process.
- You have to submit original documents, application printout, and the application fees to the Taluk Supply Office for verification and further process.
- After the application is accepted, a token number will be provided. Keep the token number for future use.