Apply for Ration Card Online in Delhi :
Apply for Ration Card Online in Delhi: Food supply department and Delhi government manage the Public Distribution System (PDS). Food and supplies department has a website to help the citizens with the provision of various services regarding ration card.Ration card is helpful in purchasing daily essential commodities like wheat, rice, oil etc. Ration card also serves as an address proof, identity proof for the documents like voter card, passport etc. It is also helpful to avail the government schemes. The procedure for applying to ration card has become much easier for Delhi/ NCR netizens now.
Documents required For Ration Card Online Application :
Apply for the ration card in Delhi you must have the below documents
- Three passport size photos of the head of the family got attested by a gazetted officer, an MLA or MP or by a Municipal Councilor
- Birth certificate, PAN card, passport, study certificate and TC as personal proof
- Recently issued electricity bill, Aadhaar card, passport, LIC bond, agreement of house as address proof
- Birth certificate, PAN card, school TC having date of birth, SSC marks sheet as age proof
Procedure to apply for Ration card online Delhi:
The following procedure guides to how to apply for ration card online in Delhi
- Visit the official website of Delhi government http://delhi.gov.in
- First, get signed into the website, the signing of the procedure just takes one minute. Once the signing procedure is done then you can log in to continue the further procedure
- After getting logged in, click on the ‘Food and Security Department’ or you can go to the direct link of food and security department http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DOIT_Food/food/home, this link will direct you to the website http://nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Click on download form to download the Ration Card application form
- Keep all the required documents for the enrolment of ration card
- Click on the apply button if you have all the documents
- You have to log in again before filling the details
- Fill the details in the form completely without any errors
- Attach all the relevant document along with the passport size photo
- Click on the submit button to submit the form
- You will get reference number for tracking the Ration card application, you can also modify the data in the ration card application form with the help reference number
- After the verification process, the ration card will be issued.
You can collect it from the Food and Security office.