apply for ration card online in Chhattisgarh:
Chhattisgarh Government has launched some significant ration card activities online. By utilizing them you can apply for ration card online and can also check your online status.Chhattisgarh government endeavors to make sure that the fluctuations and price hikes of essential goods in the international market don’t affect the lower society.The government provides the essential goods like rice, wheat, oil, sugar etc. at subsidized prices to the ration card holders. The ration card can also be used as an identity proof at numerous places.It can also be used as an address proof to get loans without any fuss. Ration card can be used an entire family’s proof.
Types of Ration cards in Chhattisgarh :
Saffron Ration Card: It is issued to the non-SC and ST Citizens with blue ration card in urban and rural areas. Their names must be included in Khadya BPL list prepared after 1991 or 1997 surveys but should not be in BPL list after 2002 survey in rural areas. In urban areas, the citizen’s name need not be a part of khadya BPL list prepared after the 1991 survey but should not be listed after 1997 survey.
Gray ration card: This will be issued to Scheduled Caste; Scheduled Tribe citizens who are not holders of Antyodaya ration cards in rural areas. Their names need to be in the BPL list 2002. They could be in both rural and urban areas if they hold blue ration cards having been included in the BPL lists prepared in accordance with the surveys done previously.
This card is also issued to Primitive Tribal Group families who do not hold Antyodaya of the Annapurna ration card. Their name might or might not be a part of any BPL list.
Saffron ration card with 10 kg ration card: They shouldn’t have blue card or yellow card or pink color antyodaya ration card. It is eligible for the people who are eligible for the National old Age Scheme.
Document proofs required for ration card:
- Aadhar card of the entire family members if available.
- Bank account details, Passbook
- Family income details and income certificate.
- LPG connection details
- Self-signed certificate in the format mentioned
- Family photo
- Entire family members voter ID
- Ward name and number
- Ration card surrender certificate
- All birth, study etc. certificates
Procedure to apply for new ration card:
- Get the ration card application form from the Common Service Centre or Food and Civil Supplies Office. You can also download it from the official website of government http://forms.gov.in/CG/373.pdf
- Fill the form with all correct details without any mistakes
- You must declare that the any of the family members aren’t part of any other ration card
- Attach all the required documents with the application form. Submit the completely filled form and documents to officials at the center. The nominal fee would be RS. 5/-
- The submitted information will be verified by the officials to issue the ration card.
Related Searches :
- ration card form in Hindi Chhattisgarh
- rashan card form pdf cg
- khadya.cg.nic.in/family register
- chhattisgarh new ration card application form
- how to apply for ration card in Chhattisgarh
- cg ration card online
- cg rashan card name add form
- cg.nic.in/citizen 2016