Apply for new Employment exchange registration in Rajasthan
Do you want to apply for new Employment exchange registration in Rajasthan? The Directorate of Employment Exchange announced the Online Employment Portal in Rajasthan. All the unemployed youth of the state can register for employment exchange. The Employment Exchange of Rajasthan became available from November 1956 with some objectives listed below:
- The department ensures the appropriate enforcement of the Employment Exchange under the Act, 1959 and Rules, 1960.
- It gathers and circulates all the information about various Self Employment Schemes to the job hunters.
- Also produces special schemes to support job seekers of the weaker sections of the society like SC, ST, OBC, PH, Women etc.
It is easy to get registered online in the Employment Exchange website of Rajasthan. Candidates must check all the complete particulars on the official website of employment exchange of Rajasthan and must fill all the information or details which are required correctly.
Procedure to register for employment exchange:
The following is the procedure states about the registration process for employment exchange in Rajasthan
- Go to the official website of employment exchange i.e. http://www.employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in
- Register yourselves on the website, if you are using it for the first time. Otherwise login to the website.
- Fill all the details in the form completely without any mistakes
- Attach all the relevant documents to the form
- Submit the form after completion of filling the form.
Below documents are essential for employment exchange online registration in Rajasthan
- A copy of the 10th Class certificate and mark sheet
2. A copy of School Leaving Certificate for those under matriculates
3. A copy of 12th Class certificate /mark sheet
4. A copy of graduation certificate /mark sheet
5. A copy of post-graduation certificate/mark sheet
6. A copy of experience certificate
7. Residence proof
8. Physically disable certificate for physically handicap people
9. Caste certificate
10. Passport sized photographs of the candidate
11. If people have registered with any employment exchange, then the clearance from that exchange is required
12. Those who are already in jobs should get a no objection certificate from the employer
13. For those who have passed medical degrees, the original medical license along with the A copy is to be shown
14. Any other relevant certificate a copy, whichever is applicable