Apply for gas connection online in Delhi:
The following states, how to apply for gas connection online in Delhi. LPG gas connection is an essential thing in the house. LPG means liquefied petroleum gas. A liquefied petroleum gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons; these gases are ambient at normal temperature. The weight of the gas is twice the weight of the air. It is transported in containers in liquid form but is used as the gas. There are various LPG gas connection distributors in Delhi like Indane, HP, etc.
Some of the distributors offer a high range of gas connection. Here is the procedure to apply for LPG gas connection online in Delhi.
Procedure to apply for gas connection:
The below are the guidelines for how to apply for gas connection online in Delhi
- Go to the website MyLPG.in.
- All the information about the new gas connection present on the website.
- You can also download the online application form from the website.
- Fill all the details in the form correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form.
- You have to submit the online KYC form along with the application form.
- The LPG gas connector will make a verification of the submitted application form.
- Then will dedupe of KYC documents.
- After the clearance of dedupe waiting list releases.
- The waiting list will be released to the selected distributors after the successful verification.
- Notification is sent through SMS and email to the customer, he will be asked for payment of LPG connection.
- The payment can be done through online.
- If the customer is not having access to online payment then they can pay it in the concerned showroom.
- After the payment process, customers can track the application process.
- The LPG gas connection will reach the customers within a week.
LPG gas schemes in Delhi:
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a welfare scheme launched in Delhi by the Government of India. Women from BPL families are eligible for the Ujjwala Yojana. The scheme provides cash assistance to cover the cost of security deposit of cylinder.
Procedure to apply for Ujjwala Yojana:
- The eligible BPL candidates can go to nearest LPG outlet or distribution center
- And get prescribed Ujjwala Yojana application form for free.
- Fill the application form with all the details like address, bank and identification.
- Applicants can opt from any of the two cylinders i.e. 5KG or 14.2KG.
- Attach all the relevant documents to the application form and submit it.