Apply for Death Certificate Online in Tripura
The following explains, how to apply for Death Certificate Online in Tripura. The Tripura government issues the death certificate to the relatives of the dead person. The document mentions the date of death, a cause of death. It is essential to register death to prove the time and date of death. To establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from social, legal and official obligations. It helps to enable settlement of property inheritance and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits. The death must be reported and registered within the span of 21 days after the death of a person.
In Tripura, those who want to apply for registration of birth-death certificate. The Municipality was incorporated in the year 1952 with a title of grade town panchayat. Below we provide you with all the processes relating to Death Certificate.
Procedure to apply for a death certificate
The following is the procedure to apply for death certificate online in Tripura
- Go to the web portal http://agartalacity.tripura.gov.in/PDF/DWNform/death.pdf
- Click on the link apply death certificate
- Fill all the details in capital letter completely without any mistakes
- Attach the relevant documents to it and submit the form
- Do not forget to take an acknowledgment slip which will be provided after the submission of the form. The will be useful in the future.
Get registered yourselves if you are using the web portal for the first time and then log in
Details required for the death certificate:
- Name of the deceased person
- Date of death
- Parents name
- Address details
Documents required for death certificate registration:
- Ration card, voter ID card, telephone bill/electricity bill/water bill for address proof
- If the death has occurred in the hospital then a statement from the hospital
In case of medical-legal cases: FIR, post-mortem report, form-2 given by concerned police authorities